The time for a new update, Genshin Impact 3.1, has finally arrived. We are a few hours away from the release of the update, which will launch the second chapter of Sumeru’s Saga.
We also enter the second anniversary celebration with many pleasant surprises in store, including many Primogems.
With many new stories to tell, join us as we count down to the release time of Genshin Impact 3.1 with all the latest news regarding the upcoming update.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Release Time and Date
Genshin Impact 3.1 will go live September 28, 2022 (server time) and run until November 1, 2022.
This breaks down into the following release times in other time zones:
- September 27, 8 p.m. PST
- September 27, 11 p.m. EST
- September 27, 4 a.m. GMT
Genshin Impact 3.1 Final Countdown
READ MORE: Preload Genshin Impact 3.1 NOW!
Genshin Impact 3.1 Server Downtime Schedule
Genshin Impact 3.1 Maintenance Starts At 6 am server time on September 28, 2022.
Server maintenance is estimated to be around five hours with players being compensated 300 Primogems for downtime.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Banners
Genshin Impact 3.1 banners will break down into two phases, with a huge four character banners, which also happened in the previous patch.
Like that of version 3.0, the first phase will feature a start and the replay of an Archon.
- Twilight Arbiterthe banner will feature Cinoa 5-star Electro Polearm character.
- Ballad in goblets is the repeating banner of the Anemo Archon, Venti, the 5 star Anemo bow user.
The following 4-star characters complete the banner.
The first weapon banner will feature a throwback bow and a new polearm, Cyno’s signature weapon.
Scarlet Sands Staffa 5-star polearm that will provide high crit rate and elemental mastery.
Elegy for the End is an excellent 5-star bow, used for Supports and Sub-DPS characters.
For the second phase of Genshin Impact 3.1, players will experience the replay of Albedo and the debut of Nilou, a 5-star character from Hydro Sword.
The second weapon banner will feature the Key of Khaj Nisout. However, we don’t yet know what the second 5-star weapon in this banner will be.
What’s new in Genshin Impact 3.1?
New region and return to Mondstadt
- The battle for Sumeru continues in Genshin Impact 3.1 as the story takes travelers to explore the desert deep within the lands of King Deshret.
- As the Archon’s story moves to the Sumeru desert, we’ll have time to lie down during Weinlesefest. The wine festival in Mondstadt.
New Story Quests
Genshin Impact 3.1 will introduce two new chapters in the story of the Bow Dendro Archon. Dottore and the Balladeer will have a vital role in the events of the next update.
- Archon Quest Chapter 3, Act III: Dreams, Void, Deception
- Archon Quest Chapter 3, Act IV: King Deshrte and the Three Magi
Genshin Impact will also release Two Story Quest for new 5-star characters introduced in this patch.
- Lotos Sonmo, Act I – Nilou Story Quest.
- Lupus Aerus, Act I – Cyno Story Quest.
- Main event: ballads and beer
As harvest season arrives and many citizens of Mondstadt need help, Paimon and the Traveler will be back to help.
- Razor and Mika are the main characters in this event.
- The main event will be divided into four mini-games:
- Autumn Crisis
- The traveler will help the hunters to hunt the forest boars affecting the harvest.
- Highwind Trail
- Players must destroy mob camps with the help of a powerful Anemograna.
- Charity and creativity
- In this mini-game, players have to run a store, buy ingredients, sell products, and manage resources.
- fruitful blessings
- A treasure hunt in which players must find unique gifts, following clues left in gift messages.
- Autumn Crisis
- Hyakunin Ikki replay
- A dungeon-like combat challenge in which travelers battle mobs with the help of trial characters.
- Star seeker stay
- By using the Pursina Spike, we will help the NPC Banu from Sumeru.
- Banu is on the hunt for Future Stars to find the treasures hidden behind them.
- Windfield Maze Event
- After meeting an adventurer named Hogland, travelers will explore a strange realm.
- Parkour event in which players must collect coins and complete time-limited challenges.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.2: Release Date, Characters, Event and Latest News